LOOK: Star-studded wedding for Nikki Gil

Nikki

The garden wedding of Nikki Gil and businessman BJ Albert on Saturday was probably the highlight of the weekend for several showbiz personalities.

The romantic event was attended by the couple’s friends both in and outside showbiz, with some of them even taking part in the wedding entourage.

More stars were spotted at the reception which was likewise held at the Sta. Elena and Golf Country Club in Laguna.

Among the stars who attended the event were Iya Villania, Drew Arellano, Shaina Magdayao, John Prats, Isabel Oli, Luis Manzano, Richard Poon, Maricar Reyes, Erik Santos, Christian Bautista, Gary Valenciano, Sitti, Robi Domingo, Cesca Litton and Sam Milby.

Below are some photos from the wedding reception, including a snap of Gil’s dance with her father, posted by Villania.

12 thoughts on “LOOK: Star-studded wedding for Nikki Gil

• June 1, 2018 at 5:32 pm

A lot of thanks for all your valuable hard work on this web site. My daughter takes pleasure in participating in research and it’s really easy to see why. A number of us know all of the lively means you provide very helpful guidelines via your blog and therefore strongly encourage contribution from some others on this subject then our child is certainly being taught a lot. Enjoy the rest of the year. Your conducting a great job.

• June 1, 2018 at 9:03 pm

I needed to write you the very small word so as to thank you yet again considering the wonderful strategies you have discussed in this article. This has been so seriously generous with you to supply easily what a number of us could have sold for an ebook to help with making some cash for themselves, most importantly since you might well have tried it in case you considered necessary. The basics likewise served to be a good way to be certain that other individuals have the identical passion just as my very own to understand more and more on the subject of this issue. I’m certain there are millions of more pleasurable times in the future for folks who read your blog.

• June 2, 2018 at 12:26 am

I must express my thanks to the writer just for rescuing me from this particular issue. Right after checking throughout the online world and seeing advice that were not beneficial, I believed my entire life was gone. Living without the presence of answers to the problems you have solved by means of your blog post is a critical case, and the kind that might have adversely damaged my career if I had not come across your web blog. Your main capability and kindness in maneuvering every item was priceless. I am not sure what I would have done if I had not come upon such a subject like this. I can at this moment relish my future. Thank you very much for this impressive and result oriented help. I will not hesitate to recommend your web blog to anyone who should get guide about this topic.

• June 2, 2018 at 12:37 am

My husband and i felt really happy Raymond managed to do his inquiry while using the ideas he discovered using your weblog. It is now and again perplexing to just continually be giving for free facts which often some other people might have been trying to sell. And we also already know we have the writer to give thanks to for this. Those illustrations you have made, the straightforward website menu, the relationships you will assist to foster – it’s many superb, and it’s letting our son and our family consider that the topic is brilliant, and that’s really serious. Many thanks for all the pieces!

• June 2, 2018 at 2:41 am

I want to point out my respect for your generosity in support of individuals that absolutely need guidance on this particular area. Your personal commitment to passing the message up and down came to be amazingly valuable and have continuously empowered guys and women like me to achieve their desired goals. Your personal helpful facts can mean a great deal to me and substantially more to my fellow workers. Thanks a ton; from all of us.

• June 2, 2018 at 3:57 am

My wife and i have been very lucky when John could carry out his studies from your ideas he discovered from your very own web page. It is now and again perplexing just to be releasing tips and hints others could have been making money from. And we also do know we need the blog owner to thank because of that. The type of explanations you’ve made, the straightforward website navigation, the friendships you can help promote – it’s got everything powerful, and it’s facilitating our son and our family believe that that topic is thrilling, which is truly mandatory. Thank you for the whole thing!

• June 2, 2018 at 8:05 am

I have to point out my respect for your kindness in support of persons that need guidance on in this area. Your real dedication to passing the message throughout has been quite useful and have without exception helped some individuals much like me to get to their pursuits. The valuable tutorial means a lot to me and even more to my office colleagues. With thanks; from all of us.

• June 2, 2018 at 12:16 pm

I simply wanted to thank you very much again. I do not know the things that I might have gone through without the type of basics shown by you regarding this area of interest. It was before a real traumatic circumstance for me, nevertheless being able to see the expert manner you treated that made me to cry with gladness. Now i am happier for your support and thus hope you realize what a great job you happen to be putting in training the rest through the use of your blog. I am certain you’ve never met any of us.

• June 2, 2018 at 4:46 pm

I want to get across my respect for your generosity giving support to men and women who really want help on this one subject. Your real commitment to passing the message up and down turned out to be incredibly productive and has encouraged girls just like me to attain their targets. Your personal insightful instruction denotes much to me and substantially more to my colleagues. Thank you; from everyone of us.

• June 2, 2018 at 8:10 pm

I have to show some thanks to you just for rescuing me from this type of crisis. As a result of looking out throughout the world wide web and coming across tips which were not beneficial, I believed my entire life was over. Being alive without the presence of approaches to the problems you’ve solved through your main short article is a critical case, as well as the ones which could have badly affected my entire career if I hadn’t come across your web blog. Your primary ability and kindness in dealing with the whole thing was invaluable. I don’t know what I would’ve done if I hadn’t come across such a point like this. I can also at this point look ahead to my future. Thanks so much for this impressive and sensible guide. I will not think twice to suggest your web site to anyone who needs to have direction on this problem.

• June 2, 2018 at 11:32 pm

My spouse and i ended up being quite joyful that Louis could round up his studies because of the ideas he gained using your web page. It is now and again perplexing to simply always be giving for free key points that many many others might have been making money from. And we realize we’ve got the writer to be grateful to because of that. The main explanations you have made, the simple website navigation, the relationships you will make it possible to instill – it’s got most astounding, and it is assisting our son and the family consider that the subject matter is awesome, and that’s really mandatory. Thank you for all!

• June 3, 2018 at 2:57 am

I wanted to compose you this bit of observation in order to say thanks a lot yet again for all the pleasing tactics you have shared here. This has been certainly particularly generous of people like you to grant openly precisely what most of us might have distributed for an e-book to help with making some money on their own, primarily since you might have tried it in the event you decided. The suggestions also acted to be the great way to fully grasp other people online have similar eagerness much like my own to realize a good deal more pertaining to this problem. I am sure there are millions of more fun sessions up front for many who discover your blog post.