Misters “Kings” vies for Male International Tilts!

Misters “Kings” vies for Male International Tilts!
Report: Anton Eder | Writer & Correspondent
Managing Editor: Raymund Golez
Photos: Anton Eder for Life N Style Central

Double Send-Off for the two Kings to compete internationally.

Still fresh from the victory of Karan Singhdole after winning Man Of The Year 2016 in Indonesia and the success of the staging of Misters of Filipinas 2016, the organization behind the pageant held a double send-off celebration to the two kings set to compete internationally.

The send-off, held at Be Low of the New World Hotel in Makati City, had everyone giving their messages of good luck to Don Mcgyver Cochico, Manhunt International Philippines 2015-2016 and Vincent Issen Christopher Jarina, Misters of Filipinas Asian 2016.

Manhunt PH 2015 Don Mc Gyver Cochico and Mr. Asian PH 2016 Vincent Jarina

Police Officer Don Mcgyver Cochico was given a rousing send-off as he sets his sights-not to anther case he would normaly get at the Philippine National Police crime lab, but this time, to a victorious finish as he represent the country at the 2016 Manhunt International competition slated this October in China.

I am very excited and eager to see what’s in store for me when I compete. Of course, I will give my best more than 100%. Hopefully, I can emerge on top“, mentioned the soft-spoken cop from Manila.

Cochico will compete in the longest-running male pageant after a four-year hiatus. The last (and technically reigning) winner is June Macasaet Of the Philippines.

Reigning Manhunt International JUNE MACASAET (second from right) with Don Cochico, Carlo Galang

Of course, there is pressure because my goal is to get back-to-back win for the Philippines,” Cochico further says. “But I am not letting the pressure get the best if me. I am taking this as a challenge and I will make sure that even if i wll give moe than 100% of my effort, I will enjoy myself during the competition“.

PEPPS President Carlo Galang agrees.”We are confident that Don will fare well during the competition. He has prepared long and hard for this and we thank all the mentors that we have at PEPPS because we know that his changes are big.”

Some selected members of the press had been given the opportunity to have the first look of Don Mcgyver’s National Costume that he will use for the competition. “THE SARIMANOK KING OF THE MARANAO” costume inspired from the Maranao tribe using patterns and colors from Maranao architecture and the sarimanok which is the legendary bird of the Maranao. It is designed by one and only Mr. Edwin Uy.

THE SARIMANOK KING OF THE MARANAO National Costume designed by Edwin Uy

Edwin Uy with Don Cochico

The current and so far, the longest reigning (2012-2016) winner of Manhunt International is June Macasaet of the Philippines who won the title in 2012.

The longest reigning Manhunt International (2012-2016) JUNE MACASAET of the Philippines | Image credits: Manhunt International

Image credits: Manhunt International

Furthermore, also celebrated in the send-off party was for Misters of Filipinas Asian 2016 Vincent Issen Christopher Jarina who will carry the country’s colors at the 2016 Mister Asian pageant in Indonesia. He is the first among the 6 titleholders who will compete internationally since winning the national pageant last September 18.

This is a challenge for me because I just won last month, and now I am already going to compete internationally,” mentioned Jarina.”But I don’t think that me being a neophyte in pageantry is a disadvantage because I still had time to prepare and I promise to give my all“.

“We are very confident that Vincent will also make us proud”, Galang expresses.

Both Cochico and Jarina went through rigorous preparation from physique, to skin care,and even other aspects of competition like walking , styling, and interviews.

13 thoughts on “Misters “Kings” vies for Male International Tilts!

• June 1, 2018 at 10:34 am

Thanks so much for providing individuals with remarkably memorable chance to read from this website. It is always so sweet plus full of a lot of fun for me personally and my office acquaintances to search your website more than 3 times in one week to read through the latest guides you will have. And definitely, I am certainly fascinated for the exceptional things you give. Some 2 ideas in this post are indeed the very best we have ever had.

• June 1, 2018 at 2:47 pm

I precisely needed to thank you so much yet again. I am not sure what I would’ve gone through in the absence of the entire thoughts revealed by you about this concern. Previously it was a troublesome issue for me personally, but considering the specialised avenue you managed the issue forced me to jump with happiness. I will be happy for the assistance and then hope you are aware of a powerful job you happen to be accomplishing educating people via your websites. Most likely you’ve never come across all of us.

• June 1, 2018 at 6:49 pm

I wish to get across my passion for your generosity giving support to persons that have the need for help on in this subject. Your real commitment to passing the solution across had become amazingly significant and has continually permitted guys like me to arrive at their pursuits. Your amazing interesting report denotes much to me and still more to my fellow workers. Thanks a lot; from everyone of us.

• June 1, 2018 at 7:38 pm

I in addition to my buddies were actually digesting the excellent ideas from your site and then instantly I got a horrible feeling I never thanked you for them. All of the boys ended up consequently very interested to see them and have in effect in fact been taking pleasure in them. Thank you for truly being well thoughtful and also for obtaining some exceptional ideas millions of individuals are really wanting to understand about. Our own sincere regret for not saying thanks to sooner.

• June 2, 2018 at 1:39 am

I precisely had to appreciate you once more. I’m not certain what I might have implemented without the entire creative concepts revealed by you over that topic. It was actually a alarming condition for me, however , seeing a well-written mode you treated the issue took me to weep with gladness. I’m just happier for the help and as well , wish you really know what a powerful job you were putting in teaching the mediocre ones using your web site. I am sure you’ve never got to know all of us.

• June 2, 2018 at 5:32 am

I have to show my admiration for your kind-heartedness in support of those people who require assistance with this important area of interest. Your real commitment to passing the solution throughout turned out to be wonderfully invaluable and have in most cases helped people like me to reach their objectives. Your own warm and helpful guidelines denotes a great deal to me and extremely more to my peers. Best wishes; from everyone of us.

• June 2, 2018 at 9:37 am

I have to express thanks to the writer for rescuing me from this type of dilemma. After checking through the world wide web and obtaining solutions which are not pleasant, I believed my entire life was gone. Existing without the answers to the difficulties you’ve solved through this short article is a crucial case, and the kind which might have badly affected my career if I had not noticed your site. Your main training and kindness in dealing with all the details was invaluable. I am not sure what I would have done if I hadn’t come upon such a solution like this. I can at this point look ahead to my future. Thank you very much for your specialized and results-oriented guide. I won’t be reluctant to recommend the website to anybody who requires guidance about this topic.

• June 2, 2018 at 1:49 pm

I simply wished to thank you so much again. I’m not certain what I would have carried out without the entire tactics documented by you directly on such a industry. It had become the terrifying difficulty in my position, nevertheless discovering this specialized tactic you treated it made me to jump for delight. Extremely grateful for the service as well as expect you really know what a powerful job you’re doing educating people by way of your webpage. Most likely you haven’t got to know any of us.

• June 2, 2018 at 6:02 pm

I just wanted to write down a brief message to be able to appreciate you for all the unique concepts you are placing on this site. My considerable internet lookup has now been recognized with wonderful ideas to share with my relatives. I would declare that most of us readers are very endowed to be in a magnificent community with many perfect people with valuable hints. I feel pretty blessed to have used the web site and look forward to many more pleasurable moments reading here. Thanks once again for a lot of things.

• June 2, 2018 at 8:07 pm

I’m also commenting to make you understand what a remarkable experience my friend’s child developed visiting your web site. She even learned a wide variety of things, not to mention what it is like to have an amazing helping style to have men and women really easily fully understand chosen complicated subject matter. You truly did more than readers’ expected results. Thanks for supplying such helpful, dependable, edifying and cool thoughts on the topic to Sandra.

• June 2, 2018 at 9:24 pm

I would like to convey my affection for your kindness in support of those who require help with this subject matter. Your personal dedication to getting the message up and down came to be amazingly powerful and have in every case encouraged others just like me to realize their endeavors. Your amazing informative guideline signifies a lot to me and extremely more to my mates. Warm regards; from each one of us.

• June 3, 2018 at 12:46 am

I intended to send you the little observation just to say thanks a lot once again for all the magnificent strategies you’ve provided on this website. This has been so generous of you to allow without restraint all that many individuals would have advertised as an e-book to make some dough for their own end, certainly now that you might have tried it if you ever considered necessary. The solutions as well acted like the easy way to fully grasp many people have the same desire much like my very own to know much more on the subject of this problem. I’m certain there are several more pleasant moments in the future for individuals who look over your blog post.