IN PHOTOS: 65th Miss Universe in Vigan for a Cultural Fashion Show

IN PHOTOS: 65th Miss Universe in Vigan for a Cultural Fashion Show
Report: Raymund Golez | Managing Editor
Photos: JR Noses | Chief Photojournalist & Photo Editor

TAMPA, FL — Twenty of the most stunning women of the universe converged together for a cultural night of fashion and glamour at the magnificent historic City of Vigan in the Province of Ilocos Sur, Philippines.

Vigan, being one of the New 7 Wonders Cities of the World, played as host to the Cultural Show of the 65th Miss Universe pageant. The beauties from Venezuela, Thailand, Brazil, Cayman Islands, Malaysia, Netherlands, Uruguay, Nicaragua, USA, Sierra Leone, British Virgin Islands, Vietnam, Great Britain, Czech Republic, Slovak Republic, Guatemala, Singapore, Bulgaria, and the Philippines elegantly sashayed the Philippine Terno, especially designed by some of the renowned Filipino designers.

Miss Venezuala, Mariam Habach

Miss Sierra Leone, Hawa Kamara

Miss Singapore, Cheryl Zhi Hiu

Miss Slovak Republic, Zuzana Kollarova

Miss Uruguay, Magdalena Cohendet

Miss USA, Deshauna Barber

Miss Vietnam, Dang Thi Le Hang

Also present during the event were Gov. Chavit Singson and Miss Universe Organization President, Paula Shugart.

Gov. Chavit Singson and MUOs Paula Shugart

5 thoughts on “IN PHOTOS: 65th Miss Universe in Vigan for a Cultural Fashion Show

• April 5, 2017 at 7:35 pm

I must say you have high quality content here. Your blog
    can go viral. You need initial traffic only. How to get it?

Search for; Miftolo’s tools go viral

• September 11, 2017 at 10:19 pm

Hi blogger, i must say you have high quality posts here.

Your blog can go viral. You need initial traffic only.
    How to get it? Search for; make your content go
    viral Wrastain’s tools

• June 1, 2018 at 1:32 pm

I have to convey my gratitude for your kindness in support of visitors who require assistance with your question. Your personal commitment to passing the solution across had become unbelievably insightful and has continuously permitted individuals just like me to arrive at their pursuits. Your helpful publication denotes so much a person like me and additionally to my peers. Regards; from each one of us.

• June 2, 2018 at 12:21 pm

I wish to voice my appreciation for your kindness giving support to persons that really need help with this important topic. Your very own dedication to getting the solution all through had become quite useful and has frequently permitted some individuals just like me to achieve their aims. The valuable help can mean a whole lot to me and a whole lot more to my office workers. Many thanks; from all of us.

• June 2, 2018 at 1:38 pm

Thanks so much for giving everyone an extremely terrific opportunity to check tips from here. It is usually very pleasurable and packed with a lot of fun for me personally and my office fellow workers to visit your site nearly thrice in 7 days to learn the newest secrets you will have. And lastly, I’m also actually happy considering the tremendous techniques served by you. Some two points in this post are rather the finest we’ve ever had.