Life N Style Central: 100 Fun Facts About Boys
Photo Credits to the Owners
1. Boys don’t actually look after good- looking girls. They prefer neat and presentable girls.
2. Boys hate flirts.
3. A boy can like you for a minute, and then forget you afterwards.
4. When a boy says he doesn’t understand you, it simply means you’re not thinking the way he is.
5. “Are you doing something?” or “Have you eaten already?” are the first usual questions a guy asks on the phone just to get out from stammering.
6. Boys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.
7. When a boy really likes you, he’ll disregard all your bad characteristics.
8. Boys go crazy over a girl’s smile.
9. Boys will do anything just to get the girl’s attention.
10. Boys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriend.
11. When Boys want to meet your parents. Let them.
12. Boys want to tell you many things but they can’t. And they sure have one habit to gain courage and spirit to tell you many things and it is drinking!
13. Boys cry!!!
14. Don’t provoke the guy to heat up. Believe me. He will.
15. Boys can never dream and hope too much.
16. Boys usually try hard to get the girl who has dumped them, and this makes it harder for them to accept their defeat.
17. When you touch a Boy’s heart, there’s no turning back.
18. Giving a Boy a hanging message like “You know what?!..uh…never mind!” would make him jump to a conclusion that is far from what you are thinking.
19. Boys go crazy when girls touch their hands.
20. Boys are good flatterers when courting but they usually stammer when they talk to a girl they really like.
21. When a boy makes a prolonged “umm” or makes any excuses when you’re asking him to do you a favor, he’s actually saying that he doesn’t like you and he can’t lay down the card for you.
22. When a girl says “no”, a boy hears it as “try again tomorrow.”
23. You have to tell a boy what you really want before he gets the message clearly.
24. Boys love gays!
25. Boys super love their moms.
26. A Boy would sacrifice his money for lunch just to get you a couple of roses.
27. A Boy often thinks about the girl who likes him. But this doesn’t mean that the guy likes her.
28. You can never understand him unless you listen to him.
29. If a Boy tells you he loves you once in a lifetime. He does.
30. Beware. Boys can make gossips scatter through half of the face of the earth faster than girls can.
31. Like Eve, girls are boys’ weaknesses.
32. Boys are very open about themselves.
33. It’s good to test a boy first before you believe him. But don’t let him wait that long.
34. No boy is bad when he is courting
35. Boys hate it when their clothes get dirty. Even a small dot.
36. Boys really admire girls that they like even if they’re not that much pretty.
37. Your best friend, whom your boyfriend seeks help from about his problems with you may end up being admired by your boyfriend.
38. If a Boy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him. You don’t need to give advice.
39. A usual act that proves that the Boy likes you is when he teases you.
40. A Boy finds ways to keep you off from linking with someone else.
41. Boys love girls with brains more than girls in miniskirts.
42. Boys try to find the stuffed toy a girl wants but would unluckily get the wrong one.
43. Boys virtually brag about anything.
44. Boys cannot keep secrets that girls tell them.
45. Boys think too much.
46. Boys’ fantasies are unlimited.
47. Girls’ height doesn’t really matter to a guy but her weight does!
48. Boys tend to get serious with their relationship and become too possessive. So watch out girls!!!
49. When a girl makes the boy suffer during courtship, it would be hard for him to let go of that girl.
50. It’s not easy for a boy to let go of his girlfriend after they broke up especially when they’ve been together for 3 years or more.
51. You have to tell a boy what you really want before getting involved with that boy.
52. A boy has to experience rejection, because if he’s too-good-never-been- busted, never been in love and hurt, he won’t be matured and grow up.
53. When an unlikable circumstance comes, boys blame themselves a lot more than girls do. They could even hurt themselves physically.
54. Boys have strong passion to change but have weak will power.
55. Boys are tigers in their peer groups but become tamed pussycats with their girlfriends.
56. When a Boy pretends to be calm, check if he’s sweating. You’ll probably see that he is nervous.
57. When a Boy says he is going crazy about the girl. He really is.
58. When a Boy asks you to leave him alone, he’s just actually saying, “Please come and listen to me”
59. Boys don’t really have final decisions.
60. When a Boy loves you, bring out the best in him.
61. If a Boy starts to talk seriously, listen to him.
62. If a Boy has been kept shut or silent, say something.
63. Boys believe that there’s no such thing as love at first sight, but court the girls anyway and then realize at the end that he is wrong.
64. Boys like femininity not feebleness.
65. Boys don’t like girls who punch harder than they do.
66. A Boy may instantly know if the girl likes him but can never be sureunless the girl tells him.
67. A Boy would waste his time over video games and basketball, the way a girl would do over her romance novels and make-ups.
68. Boys love girls who can cook or bake.
69. Boys like girls who are like their moms. No kidding!
70. A Boy has more problems than you can see with your naked eyes.
71. A Boy’s friend knows everything about him. Use this to your advantage.
72. Don’t be a snob. Boys may easily give up on the first sign of rejection.
73. Don’t be biased. Try loving a Boy without prejudice and you’ll be surprised.
74. Girls who bathe in their eau de perfumes do more repelling than attracting Boys.
75. Boys are more talkative than girls are especially when the topic is about girls.
76. Boys don’t comprehend the statement “Get lost” too well.
77. Boys really think that girls are strange and have unpredictable decisions but still love them more.
78. When a Boy gives a crooked or pretentious grin at your jokes, he finds them offending and he just tried to be polite.
79. Boys don’t care about how shiny their shoes are unlike girls.
80. Boys tend to generalize about girls but once they get to know them,they’ll realize they’re wrong.
81. Any Boy can handle his problems all by his own. He’s just too stubborn to deal with it.
82. Boys find it so objectionable when a girl swears.
83. Boys’ weakest point is at the knee.
84. When a problem arises, a Boy usually keeps himself cool but is already thinking of a way out.
85. When a Boy is conscious of his looks, it shows he is not good at fixing things.
86. When a Boy looks at you, either he’s amazed of you or he’s criticizing you.
87. When you catch him cheating on you and he asks for a second chance, give it to him. But when you catch him again and he asks for another chance, ignore him.
88. If a Boy lets you go, he really loves you.
89. If you have a boyfriend, and your boy best friend always glances at you and it obviously shows that he is jealous whenever you’re with your boyfriend, all I can say is your boy best friend loves you more than your boyfriend does.
90. Boys learn from experience not from the romance books that girls read and take as their basis of experience.
91. You can tell if a Boy is really hurt or in pain when he cries in front of you!
92. If a Boy suddenly asks you for a date, ask him first why.
93. When a Boy says he can’t sleep if he doesn’t hear your voice even just for one night, hang up. He also tells that to another girl. He only flatters you and sometimes makes fun of you.
94.You can truly say that a Boy has good intentions if you see him praying sometimes.
95. Boys seek for advice not from a Boy but from a girl.
96. Girls are allowed to touch boys’ things. Not their hair!
97. If a Boy says you’re beautiful, that Boy likes you.
98. Boys hate girls who overreact.
99. Boys love you more than you love them if they are serious in your relationships.
100. Boys gives you the impression that they’re very strong, but deep inside they need somebody to be with them.