22 vie for Miss Global Philippines 2017
Report: Raymund Thom Golez | Managing Editor
Photos: JR Noses | Chief Photojournalist & Photo Editor
Savannah, GEORGIA – All is set for the fourth (4th) Miss Global Philippines pageant with 22 equally gorgeous women competing for the title. The winner will compete in the Miss Global 2017 pageant that will be held in Phnom Penh, Cambodia later this year.
Now on its 4th year, the pageant showcased empowered women who charmed the members of the local Philippine media during the official press presentation held on May 18 at West Avenue Suites in Quezon City, Philippines. The candidates donned their fit and sexy bodies by wearing glamorous summer outfits, and swimwear designed by renowned fashion stylist-turned-swimwear designer, Domz Ramos of DR Swim and DR Style, and accessories by Christopher Munar, paraded in-style and introduced themselves and presented their personal advocacies.
The official candidates are:
1. Sharmaine Rose Magdasoc – Pasig City
2. Aisha Shahif – Batangas
3. Rowena Sasaluya – Bulacan
4. Dheza Rose Asis – Isabela
5. Sheena Mae Adricula – Antique
6. Fina Jallene Gulapa – Sto. Tomas, Pampanga
7. Joanna Marie Verdeflor – Iriga City
8. Maria Frencheska Nueva – Pasay City
9. Andrea Delgado – Naga City
10. Crisha Buen – Cainta, Rizal
11. Charmaine Aller – Quezon City
12. Nestly Resplandor – Valenzuela City
13. Chantal Rio Serafica – Caloocan City
14. Marie Donnabelle Gaoat – Ilocos Sur
15. Mary Ann Mungcal – Arayat Pampanga
16. Thessa Marie Saavedra – Camiling Tarlac
17. Janine Ortiz – Pili, Camarines Sur
18. Jacqueline Mayoralgo – Makati City
19. Diane Abigail Santiago – Valenzuela City
20. Christine Balaguer – Aklan
21. Maria Josephine Araullo – Navotas
22. Mhaelen Mae Patano – Cabanatuan
Three delegates were chosen as Darlings of the Press namely: Jacqueline Alexandra Mayoralgo, first; Mary Ann Mungcal, second, and Sharmaine Aller, third.
An organized line-up of pre-pageant activities are scheduled for the girls as this would include a travel escapades to Bohol, Boracay and Palawan. Miss Global Philippines 2017 is presented by PSL Entertainment Productions under the leadership of its CEO and national pageant director Pauline Laping together with the founder of Miss Global Tourism Philippines Foundation Rizza Lao.
The Miss Global Philippines 2017 finals night will be held on June 24th at the Newport Performing Arts theater in Resorts World Manila, and will air on GMA in July. Reigning Miss Global Philippines and Miss Global 2016 1st Runner-up Camille Hirro will crown her successor at the culmination of the event.